Computational and Cognitive Networks Department
Head of Department
Mathematical Modelling of Distributed Systems
Head of Direction Vladimir Sahakyan
Cognitive Algorithms and Models
Head of Direction Eduard Poghosyan
Systems of Remote Monitoring and Control
Head of Direction Aram Nanassian
Dynamical Systems and Networks
Head of Direction Ashot Shahverdian
The dynamical systems and networks, defined by maps or differential equations, are considered. The problems on mathematical modeling of vision and memory mechanism in some of such networks are studied; the pattern formation mechanisms and signal processing are analyzed. The randomness modeling, by means of sequences of pseudorandom numbers, is studied. Some problems on uniform distribution, Markov chains, and independent random sequences, are analyzed; here, some of possible applications are the tests of randomness and evolutionary algorithms. By the machine learning method, some statements on neural activity are considered.
Network and Cloud Services
Head of Direction Artur Petrosyan
- A.Yu.Shahverdian, Avalanches and memory in rotator networks, Reports Armenian Natl. Acad. Sci., 111(3), 240-249, 2011.
- A.Yu.Shahverdian, Fine topology and estimates for potentials and subharmonic functions, Computational Methods and Function Theory, 11(1), 71-121, 2011.
- A.Yu.Shahverdian, A decomposition of the rotation of circle, Results in Mathematics, 61(1), 143-177, 2012.
- H.Niederreiter and A.Yu.Shahverdian, Discrepancy estimates for rotation sequences and oscillation sequences, Asian-European J. Math., 5(2), 12500201-12, 2012.
- A.Yu.Shahverdian, Minimal Lie algebra, fine limits and dynamical systems, Reports Armenian Natl. Acad. Sci., 112(2), 158-168, 2012.
- A.Yu.Shahverdian and A. Kilicman, Higher order differences of some random processes, International Conference on Applied Analysis and Algebra, ICAAA12,Yildiz Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey, 2012, Book of Abstracts, p.43, 2012.
- A.Yu.Shahverdian and A. Kilicman, Exact formula for distribution of sequences (n \omega), Intern. J. Number Theory, 9(1), 179-187, 2013.
- A.Yu.Shahverdian, A. Kilicman, R.B.Benosman, Higher difference structure of some discrete processes, Advances in Difference Equations, 202, 2012.
- A.Yu.Shahverdian, R.P.Agarwal, R.B.Benosman, The bistability of higher-order differences of discrete signals, Advances in Difference Equations, 60, 2014.
- A.Yu.Shahverdian, A theorem on higher-order differences of two-state Markov chains, Proc. International Conference on Computer Science & Information Technologies CSIT 2015, pp. 251-252, Yerevan, 2015. Reprinted in: IEEE Conference Proceedings, 2015.
- A.Yu.Shahverdian, Discrete capacity and higher-order differences of two-state Markov chains, Reports Armenian Natl. Acad. Sci., pp.195-201, nr.3, 2016.